October 28, 2016
Are you a new to the incredible world of boxing? Do you constantly dream of becoming a full-fledged boxing champion? Will you push your dream towards reality?
Then, know this- You will need to invest in a good pair of boxing gloves like the RDX boxing gloves or even the starter models like the Title, Ringside or Rival brands.
Many people today are being attracted towards this sport. Apart from the fame and glory it brings, boxing has been proved to produce positive health results in those who undergo continuous training in this sport. A recent article on the website of eminent fitness trainer Penny Phang-http://www.wellnesswithpenny.com/2011/08/top-7-benefits-of-boxing.html -was successful in revealing seven health advantages associated with boxing. These are:
1. Super useful in strengthening all the muscles present in the body due to repeated movements like sparring, punching, ducking, etc.
2. Increases the heart rate which leads to the development of stronger heart muscles
3. Due to the intensity of the workouts involved, it proves to be one of the best ways to release pent-up emotions like anger and frustration. This will improve one’s emotional well-being.
4. People struggling with weight issues, often find boxing to be one of the tried and tested methods of losing all that unwanted weight.
5. Training in boxing techniques is the ultimate form of self-defense. A combination of punches and kicks will be effective in warding off any dangerous criminals, like muggers, etc.
6. Due to the regular and repeated movements, boxing is essential in building stronger muscles and tougher bones in the body. Agility is improved and so is the hand-eye coordination.
7. As any experienced boxing-professional will tell you, each punch given to the punching-bag will feel like a punch being given to the situations that create stress. Boxing is thus an ultimate stress reliever and mood elevator.
One of the initial steps to start your training in the sport of boxing is to find a boxing coach. This is you can do by doing a little bit of research, either in your local directory services or on the internet. Find a place that offers safe training facilities and equipment. Talk to the coaches and try to gauge their level of expertise and experience. If you are looking to become the next boxing sensation, you will require a coach who has the skill-set required to help you achieve your dream.
Your boxing coach will be able to guide you in your search for the perfect pair of boxing gloves. Since you are a novice to this sport, chances are you will be recommended to purchase a standard pair of beginner’s boxing gloves. Don’t worry, starter gloves like Everlast. Rival, etc. are very pocket-friendly. They are quite cheap, are very good at protecting your hands. Always remember that red color gloves are preferred over other colors. This is because it will always be hard for the opponent to see it while getting punched by you. Starter gloves are better with Velcro fasteners than the traditional lace-up ones. The latter is usually found in the professional fight gloves, as they are usually fastened by the coach or his assistants.